Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She is chewing her hair off. Noticed that she has chewed…

Customer Question
She is chewing her...

She is chewing her hair off . Noticed that she has chewed completely off her privates and noticed that now the hair on the sides of her belly.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** I got her for Christmas but she was born in oct. She got her shots on Saturday and i mentioned to the vet she was scratching a lot and she said yea she is pretty well trimmed up. She put her on flea meds and said she would stop itching in 30 minutes. She was not scratching a lot but it has continued

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Jazzie?

She was born oct 3, 2016

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jazzie?

Also i Just had her spayed 1/20/2018

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog
4/3/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?​ Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

I am at work and unable to share pictures now
I have made an appt with the vet this morning so i will see what they say.