Dog

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog specialist who will answer your question

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

More related answers
All dog specialists are VERIFIED
My dog had diarrhea and goal like vomit, and thon diarrhea
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My dog had diarrhea and goal like vomit, and thon diarrhea with bloody liquid. The vêt gave us probiotics and medicine for 5 days. Its bene about a week and its back. CAN i give her Rice Water for a d… read more
Hi dr. My dog is 1 1/2, 20lbs. She started with few vomiting
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Veterinary Technician
Hi dr. My dog is 1 1/2, 20lbs. She started with few vomiting incidences, then bloody diarrhea. Took her to the Vet 2 days ago. He thinks colitis, put her on , biomox, metronidazole,aminopentamide. We … read more
Just got her a few days ago she's vomiting and has diarrhea.
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Associate Veterinarian
Just got her a few days ago she's vomiting and has diarrhea … read more
My dog is having a bloody diarrhea after I changed her food
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
HI, My dog is having a bloody diarrhea after I changed her food The diarrhea lasts for 2-3 days till now. And she acts normal … read more
dog: bloody diarrhea..drinking water but not eating...throwing up also
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
My dog woke up this morning with bloody diarrhea. She is drinking water but not eating. THe diarrhea was slimmy and she is throwing up also. Is these emergency vet symtoms? What can I do? She is twelv… read more
dog: is drinking water excessively and urinating a lot..lethargic
Expert, dog specialist
my dog is drinking water excessively and urinating a lot she is off her food and her abdomen is distended and she is lethargic she aged abot 10 years old… read more
started coughing..vet gave her rx for antibiotics..overweight
Jane Lefler, Dog Behaviorist/Trainer/Breeder/Health
She started coughing a month or so ago and the vet gave her rx for antibiotics. It didn't help at all and the cough is getting worse and more frequent. She is overweight but still is playing and runni… read more
my dog just started not eating today. She will drink a ...
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
my dog just started not eating today. She will drink a little water but not much. She also is having bloody diarrhea. What should I do?… read more
dog: vet gave..earth shaking..altimerz she is friendly and playful
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech
my dog was seen for sezures and the vet gave her barbatol something like that that was a few days ago not when she does get up and moving after a nap she dont no me or where she is and runs back and f… read more
dog: diarrhea..him lots of fresh water..is now pooping and throwing
Dr. Welton
Dr. Welton, Veterinarian/Practice Owner
My dog had diarrhea badly earlier in the day, gave him lots of fresh water and with held his food. Dog is now pooping and throwing up nothing but water, what can I do to hold him over through the nigh… read more
Hi! My dog has been sick for a few days. It started with diarrhea
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Veterinary Technician
Hi! My dog has been sick for a few days. It started with diarrhea and urinating in the house. Now that passed but she hasn't eaten in 2 days and she began vomitting. She's a pure bread St. Bernard and… read more
My dog is vomiting white mucus and has a spitting it was bloody
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My dog is vomiting white mucus and has a spitting it was bloody a few days ago, been to vets twice no better, now vets closed and its £150 for me to take him to the surgery, he's shaking and most unwe… read more
Puked and had diarrhea multiple times a couple days ago and
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Puked and had diarrhea multiple times a couple days ago and now won't eat and barely drinks and his urine is orange in color … read more
My dog began drinking a lot of water and urinating
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My dog began drinking a lot of water and urinating frequently was listless about a week ago and I took her to the vet. The ran test and they all were within norm. She stopped eating about 3 days ago. … read more
Mom dog gave birth two days ago. This morning vomiting
Mom dog gave birth two days ago. This morning vomiting diarrhea and shaking ? She is drinking at this time… read more
My dog has been having diarrhea for a few days now. She is ...
michele
michele, vet assistant
My dog has been having diarrhea for a few days now. She is eatting and drinking well. However she is draging her butt across the floor, because I guess it itches and burns. Is there anything I can do … read more
dog: pee blood for one day now but she drinks water..blood on urine
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Veterinary Technician
my dog vomits and pee blood for one day now but she drinks water and continued to vomits and blood on urine.… read more
My dog has been drinking water and urinating but hasn't done
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My dog has been drinking water and urinating but hasn't done anything but pick at her food the last 3 days. She's been stressed with the 4th of July fireworks - could this cause lack of appetite? I've… read more