Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

As of today my dog has not wanted to move. I forced he to go…

Customer Question
As of today my...

As of today my dog has not wanted to move. I forced he to go out to the restroom twice she on urinated one. Yesterday day she was perfectly normal ate like normal pooped and urnated like normal it was a lazy Sunday so we didn't do anything beside hang out. I took her out to the bathroom at 12:30am last and she was normal then. She just hasn't wanted to eat,

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Or drink but I've been forcing water and pedialyte on her thinking she may have had diarrhea yesterday plus she doesn't drink much water anyway.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

I took her temp and it was normal. I felt around her abdomen and throat and it feels ok I have an appointment at the vet tomorrow at 11am

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
4/3/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?