Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog is walking with a hunched back and acting weird like…

Customer Question
My dog is walking with...
My dog is walking with a hunched back and acting weird like she is kind of incoheriant I noticed her stool is hard and she is also pregnant
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/2/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

She is walking better but I don't have video capabilities on my phone...the software is messed up

When was her conception date?

What breed is she?

About two weeks ago she seems to be doing better it is very cold here and she just came in from out side but we are taking her to the vet now just to make sure

I think you're taking the right approach especially since she's pregnant. Let me know if I can offer you any support.