Dog

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog specialist who will answer your question

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

More related answers
All dog specialists are VERIFIED
dog: overweight..hips..acting..her tail tucked between her legs
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
Suddenly my overweight 10 yr old dog with a history of spurs on her spine and bad hips with occasional intestine problems (from eating things she shouldn''t) is not eating and almost acting like she''… read more
labrador: My 8 year..has a bone spur on his spine..vet says
ask_me
ask_me, Bachelor's Degree
My 8 year old labrador has a bone spur on his spine. He has lost the ability to stand up or walk. The vet says the spur is affecting the spinal cords ability to relay messages to his brain. The vet sa… read more
Chihuahua: My 15 year..15 year old..her front and now her back legs
Bully Breeder
Bully Breeder, Surgical veterinary tech
My 15 year old Chihuahua has fused discs in her spine which seems to be advancing. It is genetic and is affecting both her front and now her back legs. She is unable to stand up and walk anymore. Her … read more
CAN NEUROLOGICAL ISSUES CAUSE TINGLING IN EXTREMITIES
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
MY 13 YEAR OLD DACHSHUND HAD SPINAL SURGERY OVER 7 YEARS AGO. HIS LOWER SPINE WAS FUSED. ALTHOUGH PARALYZED FOR ABOUT 6 WEEKS, HE RECOVERED AND HAS DONE REAL WELL. HOWEVER NOW AS HE IS GETTING OLDER, … read more
collie: large breed..11 yrs..bone spurs..squat to go to the bathroom
DakotaSouthFive
DakotaSouthFive, Independent Contractor
i have a large breed collie that is about 11 yrs. old with bone spurs in this spine and rear area. he is on medication. (think it is remalyd) or something like that. the vet said that sometimes if he … read more
my hound dog has been throwing up and has had the runs for a day now
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
He's 6 months old. I'm not sure if he ate something bad or a plant.Seems like he needs water real bad but cannot keep it down.I'm waiting for the vet on Monday because we don't care for the pet urgent… read more
dog: to eat or drink water..diarrhea is very runny and brown
Dr. Whitehead
Dr. Whitehead, Associate Veterinarian
my friend just gave me her dog. he is almost a year old. he has diarrhea real bad, he dont want to eat or drink water, and was vomiting today. the vomit was yellow, the diarrhea is very runny and brow… read more
Jimi Hendrix is 93 years old in dog years. I think he has some
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
Jimi Hendrix is 93 years old in dog years. I think he has some bad teeth as he chomps his teeth. He has arthritis real bad in the hips too. Also, I think he was fed some bad chicken. Its all he will e… read more
My Great Dane is almost 9 yrs old, i know she has ...
Gen B.
Gen B., Lhasa Apso & Shih Tzu Breeder
My Great Dane is almost 9 yrs old, i know she has arthritis, but this last week shes been acting real strange, it looks like shes dizzy, she wil be walking and lose her balance, and if you throw her a… read more
Oscar is a 10 yr old red heeler/ dalmatian. He has a tumor/
Jane Lefler, Dog Behaviorist/Trainer/Breeder/Health
Oscar is a 10 yr old red heeler/ dalmatian. He has a tumor/ bone spur/ arthritis? on his front right wrist on the outside below his paw pad he has had it for a biit and now has an abcess on the unders… read more
German Shepherd: x rays..bone spurs..lack of function in his back legs
Dr. Louis Gotthelf
Dr. Louis Gotthelf, Chief Staff Veterinarian
I have a German Shepherd. We had x rays done last fall that show he has bone spurs on his spine. They are hitting nerves and it's causing a lack of function in his back legs. Our vet said all we can d… read more
shepherd: My 10 year..10 year old..rimadyl for arthritis in his spine
Dr. Debbie
Dr. Debbie, Veterinarian
Hi Dr. Debbie, Donna and winston here just a quick question for you. My 10 year old shepard is on rimadyl for arthritis in his spine and two bilateral FHOs 5-6 years ago. Winston takes 2 rimadyy 200mg… read more
dalmatian: bad case of arthritis in his back legs..near he wont eat
Tammy F.
Tammy F., Freelance Writer and Editor, Animal Resc
my dalmation is 15 yrs old in human years. he has a bad case of arthritis in his back legs and not he barely gets up. he soils himself and if i don't bring him his water and food near he won't eat. do… read more
My 8 year old dachsound is sneezing and has bad breath (not ...
NancyH
NancyH, Pet/Animal Care Expert
My 8 year old dachsound is sneezing and has bad breath (not real bad) he continues to eat and drink normally. Is this serious?… read more
My dog's arthritis is acting up real bad, what kind of over
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My dog's arthritis is acting up real bad, what kind of over the counter pain relievers can I give him? He is a 10 year old, 10 lbs Yorkie. … read more
My dog has bone spurs on her spine and our vet said there is
Dr. Wally
Dr. Wally, Small Animal Veterinarian
My dog has bone spurs on her spine and our vet said there is not much that can be done. She is a 5 year old yorkie and the pain is getting worse. Is there any treatments out there to help her? We give… read more
my english bulldog is 19 months old, she has a very bad cough,
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
my english bulldog is 19 months old, she has a very bad cough, seems real bad when she first gets up or after eating..she sounds so rattely in her throat, had her to the vet last week and they say not… read more
My GSD is about 12 with arthritis in hips and possibly spine
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
My GSD is about 12 with arthritis in hips and possibly spine as for ages his poop has just fallen out. But now he's been constipated for a good few weeks and dulculax is not working… read more