Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Our 3 month old puppy appears to try to urinate but it looks…

Customer Question
Our 3 month old puppy...
Our 3 month old puppy appears to try to urinate but it looks like she can’t. She moves from spot to spot and squats . I can’t tell if she actually is peeing or not because she is so small.
The last time I know she peed was last night at about 9 pm.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog
4/1/2018
Dog Specialist: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has she been like that?

Has she passed any urine at all?

If so, was it dark, odorous or bloody?

Any discomfort if you put pressure on her belly between her back legs?