Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My Dog is shaking profusely and whimpers like he is in pain,

Customer Question
My Dog is shaking...

My Dog is shaking profusely and whimpers like he is in pain, and one of his eyes is barely open as well. I also notice from time to time that his head has a sudden Jerk to the side

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is your dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is 4 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Beast?

4

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Beast?

He os also breathing at a fast rate and at time the breatbing become fast and hard.

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Dog
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
After a while it seems like everything eases back up and he returns to a calm state, he still has a bit of a shake to him and his right eye is still droopy.
4/1/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 18 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Calm with some minor shaking, he is completely under the blanket right now, when he isnt he is isolating himself in a corner

Will you please attach vide of what you’re seeing with his shaking and the eye? Has there been any known trauma? What breed is he?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian