Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

This is a little vague but he is 21 weeks and he started…

Customer Question
This is a little...

This is a little vague but he is 21 weeks and he started jerking his head as if he was going to vomit but didn’t. He is now sleeping but he did it a few mins after the first time as well

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

He is a chiweenie very healthy up to date on shots

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog
4/1/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?