Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She ate part of a heat pack. I’m trying to decide if I need…

Customer Question
She ate part of...

She ate part of a heat pack. I’m trying to decide if I need to get her checked out by a vet tonight

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** *****’s 3

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mack?

She threw up once. She’s moving more slowly than usual but is able to eat. I took her out to pee and there were no problems

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog
3/31/2018
Dog Specialist: Veterinarian101, Animal Behaviorist replied 3 months ago
Veterinarian101
Veterinarian101, Animal Behaviorist

Hello, I'm Dr. Luke and I would be happy to help you with your question. I am so sorry about your pet. I have over 19 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Are you available to discuss this situation online at this time? (if you get a phone call prompt from the system, please disregard as I am unable to do a phone call at this time).
***************

What sort of heat pack is it?

How long ago did she eat it?