Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Hì my dog has indolent corneal ulcers. She is on her second…

Customer Question
Hì my dog has...

Hì my dog has indolent corneal ulcers. She is on her second 3rd eyelid flap. Today while we were at work she managed to get her cone off. There is à tear in the 3rd eyelid. No bleeding

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

It is a long weekend. Should I rush her in to the vet. What will they do?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog
3/29/2018
Dog Specialist: Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that your dog has a cut on her third eyelid. Is she squinting her eyes or having other signs of eye pain?

No she is quite comfortable and happy.