Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My French bulldog is10 years old with a multitude of

Customer Question
physical issues to the point...
My French bulldog is10 years old with a multitude of physical issues to the point that our vet and I decided only palliative care, we could kill her trying to fix her! She almost died after having numerous rotten teeth removed. Six years ago. She began drooling last night. She is walked only on lead, no contact with poison or foreign objects lodged anywhere, she has pyloric stenosis, and rotting teeth. She has an NSAID for her back pain, which I use sparingly. I gave her a dose last night and the drooling is better. She’s is eating, drinking and pooping. For two days she has not pooped as much, then this morning she had a large movement. The drooling is better. I know her teeth are rotten, but she can’t go thru another surgery. Should we take her in or wait?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog
3/27/2018
Dog Specialist: Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm glad to hear that she seems better today. Are you wondering if you should take her in to the vet because she was sick last night?