Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Growls barks act like would bite you when trying to shut…

Customer Question
Growls barks act like...

Growls barks act like would bite you when trying to shut crate door

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

Tyke 1 1/2 just adopted

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Tyke?

1 and a half

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tyke?

He will willingly walk in and lay down, it's just when you go to shut the door

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog
3/26/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.