Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Sorry to bother you again I would just like to know if we…

Customer Question
Sorry to bother you again...
Sorry to bother you again I would just like to know if we could catch any diseases at all from the puppy licking us ? Would just like to know as I have a young daughter in the house. Thankyou
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog
3/26/2018
Dog Specialist: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

No worries. I answered you in your original post: No, rinsing out the puppies mouth with water should suffice to prevent spread of disease. I tried to mark this post as a duplicate because it was a follow up and you shouldn't be charged again. Please contact customer service so that's the case.

Ok thankyou very much we have washed her mouth out with water and will ring the vet first thing in the morning. Thankyou for not charging me for this and again for your help.

I can't know what the site will do concerning charges so be sure to contact customer service and tell them that this is a follow-up (a "duplicate" post).