Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog will be 4 next week. He has been neutered since he…

Customer Question
Hi! My dog will...

Hi! My dog will be 4 next week. He has been neutered since he was old enough for us to get him fixed. We recently noticed he had some dried up discharge stuff on the tip of his penis and some dried up on his belly. Does he have an infection? I can't get an appointment to his vet until a week from now.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infections your dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is your dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Peanut?

He was super playful up until about last night he started acting like he didn't feel very good. Just laying around today

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog
3/26/2018
Dog Specialist: Joan, Vet Tech replied 3 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I would like to assist you.

Have you noticed Peanut licking himself a lot in that area?

Is the discharge look yellow or green?

Joan