Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog has completed her heat and had sex 3 or 4 days but…

Customer Question
My dog has completed...

My dog has completed her heat and had sex 3 or 4 days but now its bleeding again from yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
3/20/2018
Dog Specialist: Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst replied 4 months ago
Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

It is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

How long was she bleeding for?

How long has she been in heat for?

What breed is she?

Is it a lot of blood?

Is is dark or bright red or some other color?

Dog Specialist: Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst replied 3 months ago

Hi again,

I noticed that you have not responded to my request for more information. Perhaps you deleted it in error or it went to your junk folder and you missed it. Here is the information request again.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

How long was she bleeding for?

How long has she been in heat for?

What breed is she?

Is it a lot of blood?