Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I have a 7mth old puppy retriever it has rash on his belly…

Customer Question
I have a 7mth...

I have a 7mth old puppy retriever it has rash on his belly and inner legs it wen

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Turbo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Turbo?

It went of and came back again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
3/19/2018
Dog Specialist: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of these areas to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.