Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog has thrown up twice in the last 24 he’s and is now…

Customer Question
Hello, my dog has...

Hello, my dog has thrown up twice in the last 24 he’s and is now swaying back and forth.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?

Not that I know of. He eats though when you give him food

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is your dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he’s 11 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chewy?

He’s really sleepy and isn’t getting excited to go outside like he normally is. He’s having a hard time standing up

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog
3/19/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication?

What breed of dog is Chewy?

When did he last eat normally without vomiting?