Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Try to scape. Open her side with the e fence this is the…

Customer Question
Try to scape Veterinarian's...

Try to scape

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

Open her side with the e fence this is the second time

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

1st time cost me $800 which I don’t have now since i only work a part time

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Nothing visually obvious. Is the dog eating normally?

I wash it with iodine and warm water

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dog having trouble peeing or pooing?

Put neurporing and the towell

Veterinarian's Assistant: How is the dog behaving differently?

Wrap

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Ginger

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ginger?

She eat , not crying . Big dog.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
3/19/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?