Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Our dog drank 2 licks of paint thinner. She seems fine right…

Customer Question
Our dog drank 2...

Our dog drank 2 licks of paint thinner

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

She seems fine right now

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

No pain

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Kiba 5 months old

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog
3/18/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

She is doing fine thank you! She didn't get nauseous or have diarrhea. I called the poison control hotline in the mean time. They had me giver her 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup milk. Shes doing great and learned how to get in her kennel all by herself today :D