Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

He hurt his back a few years ago and I'm not sure if it's…

Customer Question
He hurt his back...

He hurt his back a few years ago and I'm not sure if it's that, I just had his glands done but he is running around in circles and whimpering constantly

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** He Is We believe about 14, he is a rescue. He threw his back out two summers ago and I'm wondering if it is irritated. He is not going after his glands but is extremely uncomfortable and crying and running from place to place and kind of falling over periodically

Veterinarian's Assistant: The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. How old is Otis?

We think about 14, he is a rescue

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Otis?

He does get his glands done about every six weeks and it does not appear to be related to this. We did just have them done. I'm also wondering if perhaps there was an infection even though he is not going after his anus

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
3/15/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?

Unable to add a file

Are you seeing errors on your end?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

It's saying that my format has to be a JPEG. I don't have any idea how to do that I just video taped it on my phone and it won't attach it. But I have been charged $14 for your answer of "can you send a video.?" I would like that $14 refunded

I'll contact customer service for you. This will close our thread and they'll reach out to you in regards ***** ***** refund.