Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I have a ten lb twelve yr old poodle that is in great health…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a ten lb twelve yr old poodle that is in great health except this cyst or tumor we really don't know what it is on her three inch tail that keeps opening up and this has been going on for about five months.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name?

Jazzy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jazzy?

Well she has had one eye removed but sees an ophthalmologist yearly but otherwise is in great health

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
3/14/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Well first I have a question about this process? The first girl said five dollar deposit then it made me sign up for a free trial for 19.00 so I really don't want to have a free trial but I do want to talk to you so what gives it almost sounds like a bait and switch.
no I don't need a phone call

Unfortunately, experts don't have access to billing info. Like most businesses, we have a separate department for that. So, I can send you straight over to customer service, if you'd like. That should address your concern about billing.

I went to a vet so I am really seeking out a second opinion

Did my reply come through above?

No I don’t want a call

It sounds like you aren't receiving my replies. I will go ahead and contact customer service for you so they can address your billing concern.