Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

It’s DobieMommie again...what do you think of this option…

It’s DobieMommie again...what do you...
It’s DobieMommie again...what do you think of this option for grain-free kibble for Justice? We tried this recently and he did like it (and it seemed to agree with him). Thank you!https://www.zignature.com/?portfolio=lamb-formula-dry&lang=en
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Zignature is a wonderful food. So long as his stools cooperate and you don't see any vomiting, there should be no issue switching over if you prefer this food over others. I've seen dogs thrive on this, so I think Justice will do well (so long as his body keeps cooperating).

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Great, just what we wanted to hear, thank you! Mary

Sure thing. You know where to find me if I can help further. Good luck to you both!