Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Sophie, my 9yr old York's was running and slid off the sofa…

Customer Question
Sophie, my 9yr old...

Sophie, my 9yr old York's was running and slid off the sofa over a week ago now she is having trouble standing or lying down, she almost falls over

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

Can't stand, not eating, hard tummy, arched back, can't sleep, not eating, not peeling or pooping. Dr did blood work nothing found. Can not feel a.y breaks so she says it may be gas. Very lethargic she does not knows subs bribed gas x

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Sophie and she is 9yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sophie?

She struggling to breath

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog
3/13/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I share video, I am so upset

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will wait for vet to answer. Sophie was at the vets yesterday. We did lab test and all is normal. She thinks Sophie has gas and needs to get rid of gas, that does not make since
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
She is very weak, heavy breathing

I'll need to see a video to be able to assist you further.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sophie passed away this morning
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian