Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Our dog woke up shaking and is walking around stiff legged.

Customer Question
Our dog woke up...

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

No wound. Acting confused

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Jack 10

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Jack

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jack?

No good health

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
3/12/2018
Dog Specialist: Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear Jack is walking around stiff legged. Is this the first time you have seen him walk that way?