Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I rearranged my home, moving and cleaning a lot of things…

Customer Question
I rearranged my home...

I rearranged my home, moving and cleaning a lot of things around, and I think my beagle/Springer may have eaten something. He has been 'racing's for a couple of hours, but hasn't thrown up. His lower belly feels a little harder than normal and he pulls his tail down when I touch it even lightly. This is not normal for him.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Winston Churchill, he is 2.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Winston?

He was walking gingerly, as if he was tender, earlier, but that seems to have subsided.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog
3/12/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?