Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I want a puppy when cully grown under 10kg. I am epeleptic…

Customer Question
I want a puppy...

I want a puppy when cully grown under 10kg. I am epeleptic and want to train me and the pup. I love alone and I dont know when I will have a fit. The pup will also be a companion for me

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?

I haven't found a pup yet

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the puppy?

I can't aford much but can give it lots of love. It will be with me all the time ride on a scooter and I have a pretty good yard

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
can you supply the pup and do you have any free available
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Dog Specialist: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 4 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. I am sorry your question was not picked up sooner.

From what I am understanding, you are an epileptic and want to get a seizure alert dog that is about 20 lbs.

We do not supply dogs here. You may want to look into this program in Australia

http://www.cstda.com.au/

here is another link which offers free assistance dogs https://assistancedogs.org.au/ though not in your specialty they may be able to direct you to other organizations that work in the same manner

You have done nothing to help me .Got details wrong. I would have checked assistance dogs first. Basically I requested a refu d of money's spent on a farse.
Caroline Dibble