Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Bella is a 5 lb yorkie and had licked toothpaste off a

Customer Question
toothbrush. What should I do...
Bella is a 5 lb yorkie and had licked toothpaste off a toothbrush. What should I do
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog
3/8/2018
Dog Specialist: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

You needn't do anything. There's nothing in enough concentration in a lick of toothpaste that's dangerous to Bella. There's no need to induce emesis or treat in any manner. Please respond with further questions or concerns.

This is a duplicate that should have been marked "second opinion" which then won't cost you an additional fee. Please contact customer service at ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us or 1-***-***-**** in that regard.