Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Our dog got into a big jar of peanut butter and a partial…

Customer Question
Our dog got into...

Our dog got into a big jar of peanut butter and a partial loaf of bread. She is lethargic, bloated and her eyes are swollen.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Selena and she's about 2. She 50 lbs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Selena?

We rescued her three weeks ago. She has been vet checked and is good. She did have tapeworm when we got her.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
She may have eaten a piece of cardboard as well from a box of crackers. She seems bloated.
3/8/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?