Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog is drooling excessively and has red eyes could it be…

My dog is drooling...

My dog is drooling excessively and has red eyes could it be allergies?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name and age?

Jupiter and he’s 6 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jupiter?

No ma’am

3/7/2018
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. Schmidt. Thank you for using JustAnswer. This very well could be from allergies. Is there anything that he could have gotten into? I would recommend giving Benadryl (1mg/lb) tonight to see if that helps. If he starts vomiting, I would take him in to the emergency vet for a check up tonight.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He did fall about a week ago down a few steps would it be at all related?

No, those two things shouldn't be related being that far out to be honest with you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much ma’am have a good night

Thank you, ***** ***** well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

If you have a moment to fill out a positive review (by clicking on the **stars** at the top of the page) for me I would greatly appreciate it. This is the only way the website can credit me for my time. Thank you so much and good luck!

Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Veterinarian
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Veterinarian