Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

He cant hold his head still or the rest of his body and

Customer Question
He cant hold his...

He cant hold his head still or the rest of his body and keeps flicking his tongue

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

He cant hold his head still and keeps flicking his tongue

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

No sugn of injury

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Just the way he is acting

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dog eating normally?

He wont eat today but he has been

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK, abnormal eating. What is the dog's name and age?

Champ he is a chuhini and is 6 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Champ

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Champ?

Just that he has never been antsy like this before. He cant stop moving

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?