Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I’m not sure if my dogs ate Bauer back and body or midol, I️

I’m not sure if...

I’m not sure if my dogs ate Bauer back and body or midol

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

I️ have two that we’re in the same room as the empty bottle but I️ don’t know which one ate them. Astro is 4 months and Lilly is 5 months

Astro is 4 months and weighs 13 lbs and Lilly is 5 months and weighs 17 lbs. I’m not sure who ate them or if they both did.
2/12/2018
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand one of your two dogs may have swallowed tablets from a Bayer Back and Body or Midol bottle. I assume it is possible they both may have swallowed some tablets. Do you happen to know about how many tablets were in each bottle? Also, about how long ago do you think they may have swallowed them?

Okay so I️ just found a half eaten Bayer back and body so that’s what they got I️ to. It was a plastic bags with about 8 in there.
I️ actually just found them all under a bag. So there’s no problem now. Thank you.

That is wonderful! I am so happy to hear that.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm here to help. You have no the questions, I would appreciate a positive review. This is how Experts are given credit for responding to questions. Leaving a review does not close out your question and you can come back to any time to ask additional questions. We can leave a five star review at the top of the screen. Thank you.

Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian