Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog has a large tumor on her thigh area. Blackie 10. She…

My dog has a...

My dog has a large tumor on her thigh area

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?

Blackie 10

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Blackie?

She had this for 2 years but it just keeps getting bigger

1/23/2018
Dwight Alleyne

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Does it seem to bother her at all? Are you able to take a picture of the area?

Dwight Alleyne
It's my friends dog
I don't have her here
Phone call session started
Update....Dog has malignant cancer, vet couldn't get it all and it will come back