Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She's having trouble going down stairs her stomach is pretty…

She's having trouble going...

She's having trouble going down stairs her stomach is pretty tight and I watch her go outside she swat and tries put no bowel movement

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

She tries to swat but no bowel movement

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Don't know but she won/

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

She's getting fatter and fatter and her belly is pretty tight

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Zoey and about 7 years regular old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Zoey?

Her nose was warm last night

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/18/2018
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? What breed of dog is she? Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication?

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
She is feeling a little better diet no change I did give her a very small piece of cheese she is a mini pincher
Phone call session started