Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

He had a protruding penis and it went back in and now he…

Customer Question
He had a protruding...

He had a protruding penis and it went back in and now he walking around like he is dieing and his skin is super tight and his penis went back but it's left a lol gap at the top where it used to be and it's dry. He won't eat and he is being lethargic and wobbly

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

In his groin area is super tight and his stomach is too

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
1/18/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?