Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Ate riddex. 2 boxers 50lbs Baxter and Boone 3 and 6. Baxter…

2 boxers 50lbs...

2 boxers 50lbs Baxter and Boone 3 and 6

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Baxter and

Rid-x for septic tank.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/17/2018
Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

According to the material safety data sheet for Rid-X it states there is no expected symptoms because Rid-x is non toxic. However, even though it is non toxic, they do recommend that you rinse the mouth out with water and monitor them for a few days and IF they developo any symptoms have them seen by a vet. The MSDS sheet can be found here,:

http://citysupplystate.com/content/msds/REC80306.PDF

I would watch for vomiting, diarrhea, disorientation and loss of appetite. If you notice those, then I would call your vet. Now if they irritated their throats, you might get a little coughing but that should subside.

If you have any further questions concerning this matter or need clarification, please do not hesitate to respond. At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and receive recognition from the website for my assistance.