Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Our dog is 14 year old shitzu he is blind deaf and having a…

Customer Question
Our dog is 14...

Our dog is 14 year old shitzu he is blind deaf and having a horendous time having bowel movment and all he does is wine

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

My sister is disabled and has no money to have him put down is there anywhere in green bay Wisconsin that does it for free

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

All over

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Yes he has lost alot of wieght and yipes and wines all the time

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Spike

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Spike?

No not at all besides he is 14 yrs old and miserable

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Dog Specialist: Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

Try the SPCA and humane shelters

bayareahumanesociety.com

And try animal control

Where I live, animal control will put him done no charge.

www.gbpolice.org/content/category/3/animal-control