Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My female is just coming out of heat and she was fine this…

Customer Question
Hello my female is...

Hello my female is just coming out of heat and she was fine this pst sunday when she had her bath

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

I noticed some red like balls on the outside of her vagina

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

She has showed no sign of pain or any abnormal behavior such as eating hanits or potty habits

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name and age?

Cataleya she is 2yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

This is her third heat cycle

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Cataleya

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog
1/5/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Are you seeing that she is scooting or licking this area?