Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog has a sore, looks like a pimple/pustule on the base…

Customer Question
My dog has a...

My dog has a sore, looks like a pimple/pustule on the base of her tail, right above her anus. Seems a bit red and swollen. Any ideas? No other affected areas.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

KoKo, she’s 13

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog
1/3/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.