Dog

Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts

Dog

Lethargic, some shivering. Reaux. 10. Just got back from a…

Customer Question
Lethargic, some shivering. Veterinarian's...

Lethargic, some shivering.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Reaux. 10.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Just got back from a road trip. In my closet, which is her safe place. Does get up on occasion, responsive. But not eating or active.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Just?

Her name is ***** ***** it be stress and fatigue from the road trip?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog
1/2/2018
Dog Specialist: Joan, Vet Tech replied 1 month ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have worked with Reptiles over 40 years.

What type of turtle do you have?

Do you feed supplements?

How old is the UVB light?

Strength of UVB?

Joan

Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian