Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She is acting like she is uncomfortable and anxious. When…

Customer Question
She is acting like...

She is acting like she is uncomfortable and anxious. When she lays down she doesn’t really sleep and she seems

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

To be sneezing

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

She’s never had any issues before. This has been going on since yesterday and she didn’t eat yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
12/31/2017
Dog Specialist: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 7 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you.

What is the dog's breed?

What is the age?

Did she eat today?

Has there been any vomiting or diarrhea?

Could she have gotten into garbage or a toxin?

Does she eat non food items such as rawhides, bones, toys etc?

Does she ever eat human food and if so what?