Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

His penis is out and bleeding just a tiny bit with a full…

Customer Question
His penis is out...

His penis is out and bleeding just a tiny bit with a full swollen bladder

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

And the other day he was peeing but noting was coming out. He’s healthy otherwise Thinking maybe urinary tract infection

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
12/28/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

When did he last urinate?

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Is the outside of the penis bleeding or is the blood coming from the urethra?

Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian