Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Loss of appetite, shivering, grunting loss of energy. All.

Customer Question
Loss of appetite, shivering...

Loss of appetite, shivering, grunting loss of energy. All

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

All within the last 40 mins

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

I’m unsure. I touch all over his body and he continuously licks me

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Different, yes. He usually energetic....gobbles his food up when fed and very slow to move...takes his time laying down

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Titan 7yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Titan?

7 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Titan?

No, typical very energetic and loves his treats and food

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
12/28/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? What breed is he? You mention a loss of appetite but that he "gobbles his food up when fed". Can you further elaborate on the loss of appetite?