Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

The 4 of them are a stocking full of chocolate and gummy…

Customer Question
The 4 of them...

The 4 of them are a stocking full of chocolate and gummy bears

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

3 seem to be ok the little ones but our red nose has a very bloated belly and is gassy and drinking lots of water

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

I gave them charcoal capsules

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

No not really and not hurt

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Hazel and is 9 she is happy wagging her tail but u can tell she has s full

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog
12/25/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

The chocolate is the biggest concern here. Do you know how much chocolate each dog consumed, how long ago and what type of chocolate?