Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She is doing small amounts of soft poop which she is

Customer Question
She is doing small...

She is doing small amounts of soft poop which she is straining to get out, prior to that last week she seemed constipated

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Tiny

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Tiny?

13

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tiny?

She has had pancreatitis several times

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
12/23/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

Did you give her any treatment or medications for constipation that may have caused her to have soft stool?

How much does she weigh?

Is she eating and drinking as usual?