Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog ate some rotten deer brain mixed with garbage. He…

Customer Question
My dog ate some...

My dog ate some rotten deer brain mixed with garbage. He throw everything up within an hour of eating it now he has running poop going every two hours.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Lucy

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Lucy?

What she threw up was huge and smelled Good awful. The deer brain was cooked, my son was persevering the skull. However the skull is about 2 weeks old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lucy?

Lucy seems ok, not dehydrated yet and she still wants treats. I'm going to make her some rice and chicken.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
12/22/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Christina, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Christina
Dr. Christina, Dog Veterinarian

Hello and welcome! I am Dr. Christina, a licensed veterinarian, here to help answer your questions today. I see that you are inquiring about your dog's diarrhea, is that correct?

Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian