Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I think my Lab licked spider spray off the tiles She was…

Customer Question
I think my Lab...

I think my Lab licked spider spray off the tiles She was absent from house for 6 hours after but may have some on tiles She has been eating grass and throwing up tummy rumbling Had one small meat but vomited it up .Seems to be getting better but won’t eat . Drinks water Should she go to vet ……… still not sure if this is problem or something else Thank you

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Dixie is 5 Year’s old Seems to sleep now Must have been residue on tiles even though I mopped it

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dixie?

No just a normal greedy Lab

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog
12/16/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Jo, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about Dixie. I'm sorry this has happened, but glad you're looking for the information you need.

Can you please tell me the exact name of the spider pray?

No Can’t find can It was common spray for silver fish spiders etc in spray container — common from Bunnings It was 3 days ago Did mop up residue so not sure if it’s that or some other crap Labs eat

Are you still there?

I'm hoping you can tell me the name of the spider spray.