Dog

Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts

Dog

I already paid the $5 and now I can't get back to the vet to…

Customer Question
I already paid the $5...
I already paid the $5 and now I can't get back to the vet to finish the office visit! Please help!
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog
12/15/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Good morning, Cyndi. It doesn't look like anything posted on our end. What's going on with Snoopy today?

I have now been charged $5.00, $5.00, and then $9.00. I asked a question about my Beagle but still haven't been able to chat with a vet! Will I be charged again before I go into this?

I do not have any control over billing, but I will connect you with customer service that can answer those questions for you.

Good afternoon, Cyndi. It looks like customer service has processed your billing questions. The beagle question you submitted does not appear to have come through on my end. Can you post it again here?

My Beagle jumped off the bed last night and yelped and then started panting heavily, trembling, and trying to hide! I think he hurt himself and I was wondering how to help him!

Has he improved or worsened since the original injury?

Is he on any medication at this time?

Any difficulty moving, continued pain, panting or vocalizing?

Is he dragging any limb or having problems properly placing his feet?

Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian