Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

This is a surprise pregnancy. Here temp is 99.7 since 7 am…

Customer Question
This is a surprise...

This is a surprise pregnancy. Here temp is 99.7 since 7 am this morning. Do you think she will go into labor soon she

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

Nothing so far not even acting like she pregnant

Veterinarian's Assistant: We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

This is her first litter and she's a small dog but he look good showing lots of possible milk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
12/14/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Do you know the exact day she was bred?

What was the reading on the thermometer before the 99.7 temp at 7am?

Any nesting, panting, avoidance of food or water, etc?

How old is she?