Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

We gave him triflexis and he has sores breaking out on him.

Customer Question
We gave him triflexis...

We gave him triflexis and he has sores breaking out on him. he whines and keeps looking at his side where the sores are what do we do for them?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Keiko about 5 he is a rescue

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Keiko?

About 5 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Keiko?

We thought it was allergies to food the last time it happened and changed all of his food. he started getting better sores went away and gave him the triflexis again and now more sores.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

no I am at work

It would help me greatly to see what you are seeing. Is someone able to share photos with you from home or would you prefer to table our discussion until you are home later?

save for later my husband does not know how to send pictures from his phone.

I should be on this evening, as well, so I will keep an eye out for your response.

thank you

You're welcome.