Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My son has two labs we have been keeping while he is in

Customer Question
My son has two...

My son has two labs we have been keeping while he is in between houses. They will turn their butt and tail to one side in an awkward way and kind of walk in a circle. We noticed one of them doing it and now the other one. We also have two labs and they are fine

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

There isn’t any that we can see they walk and run fine. They have been with us for about two weeks.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Molly and Ramsey

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Molly?

Molly did it for the first time tonight and it was very noticeable that something wasn’t right. She doesn’t act like she is in pain Molly is 9 a large lab about 110 pounds and had knee replacement about 2 years ago. She had an excellent full recovery no complications

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
12/12/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what is being witnessed?

I just sent a video. The dog in the video is Ramsey she is 4

It doesn't look like it came through, can you try again?